Treasure Hunter: Kristen Gum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was filmed about 18 months ago and has aired several times since then. It was filmed aboard "Hammerhead" Florida West Scuba's dive boat.

The very pretty DM is Marie, I don't think she was ever a ScubaBoard member. I believe she has since returned to school. Steve Thacker, the owner and captain was a ScubaBoard member but I haven't seen him post in a long time.

2th Diver was also on the boat during filming but they cut him out of every shot. I guess he wasn't as pleasing on the eyes as Marie and Kristen.

Marie was working on the boat in between classes at least the week before DEMA. I belive she was staying on pt. The show was great, Ive caught it a couple times as re runs on the travel channel

Can anyone remember the name of the show? I'd love to look for it rerunning sometime. . . unrelated note, did anyone catch that NatGeo special where they brought that great white on the boat with them? Yikes.

Can anyone remember the name of the show? I'd love to look for it rerunning sometime. . . unrelated note, did anyone catch that NatGeo special where they brought that great white on the boat with them? Yikes.
I caught it last nite...awesome! Chris Fischer and Capt. Brett used to do a fishing show on ESPN.....rich boys with expensive toys.

rich boys with expensive toys.

. . . Better believe it. . I got that feeling the first time I noticed they introduced actor Paul Walker as "concerned ocean ecologist" instead of "rich guy seeking thrill"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom