Travis (Windy Pt) conditions 3/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cyklon_300

Contributor
Reaction score
Good vis (20+') in top 30 feet...another layer of 15' vis at 45-70', milky crud below that...vis 1-3' at 100'.

60F at surface, 54F at 100'.

thermal stratification seems to be kicking in. Wonder how long the 20 foot surface vis will hold up once the phytoplankton start bloomin'. 60F is still pretty stinking cold, yikes.

cyklon_300:
Good vis (20+') in top 30 feet...another layer of 15' vis at 45-70', milky crud below that...vis 1-3' at 100'.

60F at surface, 54F at 100'.

Thanks for the conditions update, it is appreciated very, very much.

Dave/Houston

Teknadv3x:
Thanks for the conditions update, it is appreciated very, very much.

Dave/Houston

Dave -

I had intended to PM you with the same info, but got sidetracked with a MAJOR gear purchase from Bob3 and, well...glad you saw it here.

The vis at depth was really junk, the 1-3' is a pretty generous estimate.

Gregg

cyklon_300:
Dave -

I had intended to PM you with the same info, but got sidetracked with a MAJOR gear purchase from Bob3 and, well...glad you saw it here.

The vis at depth was really junk, the 1-3' is a pretty generous estimate.

Gregg

No Problem and again thanks so much for the vis report.
I have a set of Doubles: PST HP 100s (3500 PSI) with
DiveRite 300 bar Isolater Manifold and Highland Mills bands That are going to be needing a home. Only about 18 months old pristeen condition. asking 500

Later Gator
Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom