Travis Tomorrow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lundysd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Anyone wanna hit up Lake Travis tomorrow? I need to tweak some gear issues and would love to enjoy the nice weather for the day.

Scott

Check later tonight, maybe the g/f would let me get out for a dive, but don't count your breath, she wants to go to the mall :(

PS - I only have like 20 dives under my belt and also have some new gear. I've also only been to 80' so don't expect me to be superdiver if I can go.

Well I got g/f clearance so if you want to go send me a PM or call me (sent you a PM with my name). My name is Brian.

lundysd:
Anyone wanna hit up Lake Travis tomorrow? I need to tweak some gear issues and would love to enjoy the nice weather for the day.
Did you get any dives in at Travis today? If so, where and how was it.

Thanks,

Willie

Got an early dive in -- vis was about 6' and temp was hovering around 60. All in all not a bad day to dive :)

I think the vis was better than 6', perhaps closer to 10 at certain areas. My computer registered 59 degrees as the coldest, but it didn't seem that cold. Surface was probably 63ish or so (a guess). With the warm weather outside it was nice.

Thanks again Scott!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom