Travis on Sunday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wurst Fest is starting up this weekend in New Braunfels:cheers: ...may want to rethink the Comal the little town gets pretty crowded....but it is a great time if you like to drink beer and do the chicken dance:chicken:

parrotheaddiver:
Wurst Fest is starting up this weekend in New Braunfels:cheers: ...may want to rethink the Comal the little town gets pretty crowded....but it is a great time if you like to drink beer and do the chicken dance:chicken:

The only times that I have done the chicken dance are AFTER I have had plenty to drink. Coincidence?

So how was the diving this weekend at Travis?????

It was cold, but nice to get wet again... Temps yesterday were showing between 73 and 69, viz was a travis usual, but it cleared up a bit down by the trees where we could see them about 10 feet away. It was also nice being able to park out on the point at Windy Point Public (Bob Wentz) and not have to walk up to the pavilions to take the gear off. The only downfall was getting out in a three mm suit and having to undress with no warm shower to relieve my shivers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom