Travis Conditions and PK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FIXXERVI6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
How far down is the water now, still stairs into the water? What about vis, any pockets starting to open up anywhere?

What about PK, anyone been out there?

I have been to and dove both in the past several weeks,,,,both lakes are very diveable, unless you are looking for pristine conditions.

Lake Trav is about 14' below the July average. At WP it is more like 20' low since the "60' platform" is actually at 30' now. The stairs still reach the water and last weekend the viz at 90' (in the edges of the pecan grove) was about 1' with pockets of about 3'. I have heard that we may not get a window of good viz this year due to the low water level.

It better open up down there this Fall or I'm going to be very upset.

c-monkey:
I have heard that we may not get a window of good viz this year due to the low water level.
I am praying for a lot rain this fall, that ought to help out in the long run.

Willie

loosebits:
It better open up down there this Fall or I'm going to be very upset.

I have come to the conclusion that Lady Travis has not wanted to dance this year because she is jealous about all the dancing your crew has been doing with Cave Ladies.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom