Travel to St. Lucia?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are planning a trip in November.... trying to find flights is a bit tough out of Vegas. We are planning on Sandals Resort over the Thanksgiving Week.

Will be going there Mid January of 2009, will be staying at one of the Sandals resorts. Looks like a nice place and all the diving is included with the package price.

January 3-10 2009 Anse Chastanet We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary so we (she) chose Romance over Diving (although I've heard the diving right off the resort is pretty good)

Hi-just booked the flights for my buddy and I. We are landing Nov. 20-leave the 25th. Not sure where we are staying but I am likely bandbing it. Also likely diving at Anse chastenet. It is amazing there. I would like to know if anyone here knows Peter Jackson from Soufriere. I stayed at his place before. I lost his number. But I am hugely stoked about diving below the Pitons again.

in April for our honeymoon - staying at the Sandals Grande!

Jan 25-Feb2 , Sandals Regency .. along with 6 other couples...

Did the Honeymoon thing in St. Lucia. Stayed at the Regency.. anything you'd like to know specifically?

Going to Sandals Grande in three weeks for our honeymoon, I cant wait

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom