St. Lucia - staying South - where to dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2ODoc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
*** I haven't spent much time reading up on St. Lucia yet, but if anyone is willing to give some quick advice, that's appreciated! ***

I have a work trip in St. Lucia next month and hope to get a few days of diving in.

I might be able to get a group of 4 of us for some days, two of us for others.

We are staying on the far SW tip of the island.

Any advice on who to dive with? Need a rental car?

Last two trips with Scuba Steve's / Dive St Lucia the boat made south-end resort pickups on the trip from Castries to the Pitons.

*** I haven't spent much time reading up on St. Lucia yet, but if anyone is willing to give some quick advice, that's appreciated! ***

I have a work trip in St. Lucia next month and hope to get a few days of diving in.

I might be able to get a group of 4 of us for some days, two of us for others.

We are staying on the far SW tip of the island.

Any advice on who to dive with? Need a rental car?
No on the rental car. Take a taxi, hire a combi van for the day. I don’t have a dive operator suggestion for you, but must dives are Pitons, Pinnacles, and Superman’s Flight.

I liked having the freedom of the car when we visited. Beware, the roads are super windy. +1 for Scuba Steve.

Just returned from 9 days of vacation on St Lucia with 5 days of diving.

Beautiful clean clear water ( Volcano area has a little less vis). I had an independent taxi that pick me up on time, took care of my family during outings. ( seems like everybody has a guy,Lol). They drive on left side of road, and the roads can be challenging.
I went with Scuba Steve's / Dive St. Lucia, they pick you up a several resorts on the way south. Superman was my favorite dive!
FYI, I tried a local drink called (Sea Moss) I know sounds gross, But very delicious!! Try it you'll like it!!
Good Divin, Dive Safe
SoCalRich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom