Travel to Aruba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAruba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Everyone...

I just wanted to pass on some info to anyone looking to go to Aruba...maybe even for FREE!:D

There is an online travel site that is conducting a FILL THE PLANE PROMOTION (not sure I can say who on the BB, but it starts with an "OR" and ends with "BITZ") where the goal is to fill a virtual plane with 300 passengers. Once its filled every passenger will win a FREE TRIP to Aruba... If you want to read the fine print please PM me and I will give you the info... I am not affiliated with any sponsors, just part of an Aruba BB who is trying to get our plane filled fast...Currently we are plane #7 out of 2,300+ planes! I think the odds are good that we can get it filled.

The dates are set (SEPT 19-22) so if you can go to Aruba those days and have your passport and are 18yr or older I can get you an invitation... Winners will be staying at the Westin Aruba. If you want more info PM and I will get it to you ASAP. There is NO COST/OBLIGATION to enter. If you have heard enough and want to go for free:eyebrow: PM me your first/last name and email address. Each person is only allow to invite 2 people per day, but the BB that I'm on has people who have open invites as well. That is why we are only asking you request an invite if you can FOR SURE go those dates. Once we fill out virtual plane the sponsor will validate all the passengers and if we have people who can't go those dates or for some other reason don't go the whole plane will be disqualified. We having been working since Thursday to get this plane filled with commited people... We should be close to filling our plane in the next day or so...love to have you join us!

I wasn't sure if I could link the fine print to the Scuba BB if I can and someone can give me the thumbs up I will gladly post here. If not I will check my PM's ...

Thanks for your time...

~Scuba Aruba:blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom