Travel time to Keystone & Edmonds dive sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheWetRookie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi All, I finally got around to getting my passport and was looking at doing some diving down in Washington. What I was wondering though is about how long does it take to drive from Vancouver BC (specifically North Vancouver) to either Edmonds or Keystone dive sites? Just a rough estimate as I realize that border wait times will vary. I will be travelling mid week.

Thanks

Figure about two hours from the border to either site.

Be aware that Keystone is pretty current-sensitive, and also not fun to dive if there are high winds. (Edmonds is also a little sensitive to wind, as well).

Do you have a buddy to travel with you? If not, I often have weekday time free (at least, once I get over this horrible bronchitis I'm down with).

Thanks TsandM. I do have a buddy that I will be coming down with though you are more than welcome to come and join us. It wont be for a few weeks. I will let you know when.

Back
Top Bottom