Travel survey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tim Wong

Reaction score
Hi all. I am seriously thinking about getting involved in the scuba travel industry. Just a matter of curiousity, how often do the rest of you travel to the below listed region:

1) Asia (Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Phillipines, Maldives, e.t.c)
2) Middle East (Red Sea are)
3) Australia (Great Barrier Reef, Fiji, Papaua New Genea, e.t.c)
4) America (Hawaii, Bahamas, San Diego, e.t.c)
5) Mirconesia (Palau, Yap, e.t.c)

Your comments and feed back much appreciated. Regards,

Well, when limited to your list I've done all of my diving in "America", but I have been from one side do the other, Hawaii to California to the Bahamas. Places on my list to go to however: EVERYWHERE!!!

Hi Tim,

Cant really answer your survey questions as i've just gotten my OW license from PADI and have only dived in Msia. However, I am also interested in going to the Scuba Travel Industry. Got some ideas up my sleeve on it and would be great to know what you have on your side.

Cheers,
Alee =-)

1) about once a year
2) never
3) never
4) about 4 times a year
5) never

BTW, you have missed the carribbean- a major dive destination- is this deliberate?

Hi Alee,

Good to hear that you are certified by PADI also. As for your question, please e-mail me at timwonget@yahoo.com. Would be interesting to meet up with you since we are on the same wave lenght about going into the scuba industry business. Cheers.

Hi Munkispan,

No, it is not deliberate but these are just some examples. What I am getting at is international dive travel and not just diving within your region of domicile. When your circle of scuba diving friends increase you will find that places like Maldives, Sipadan, Great Barrier Reef, Seychells, Mauritius, Bali and the Red Sea (just to name a few) would be the topic of interesting discussion instead of local dive spot. They are like the 7 wonders for the dive community. Thanks for your feed back and happy diving!

Back
Top Bottom