Travel snorkel fins and question about Force fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Aeris Velocity seem to get pretty good reviews.

I have to say I'm intrigued by the Force fins and I appreciate Bob checking in here. I don't normally mind paying for quality, I just don't know if I'll ever be able to get a ROI for $200 fins for using them a time or two a year.

Thanks for all of the comments everyone.

I snorkel a lot, and its got to be either a full foot or something you can wear barefoot. I hate the feeling of snorkelling with a boot on it feels as though my feet are just too buoyant and I can't get proper purchase on my kicks.

I used to always wear my bodyboarding fins the original Viper swim fin, they are great but uncomfortable after more than a couple of hours.

I made the move to aqualung hotshots and can go for hours with plenty of power and no cramps or pain. And they double up as a good travel dive fin as well.

I most recently used them for a week of diving and snorkelling in fiji averaging at least 4 hours a day in the water and never had any issues - not a single blister!

Solid all round fin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom