Travel from Dumaguete to Moalboal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Evie.
I stayed at Savedra the resort last year and used their car service to pick me up at the airport in Cebu. It costs around fifty dollars, so it's pretty pricey, but you can't beat the convenience.
Good luck and have a great time diving.

Thx RogerSea & Kevin. Yes, its Savedra diveshop. Its my friend who made d contact, I'll post your advice to him. We're 7 divers total, 3 of us same flight, 1 coming fr Vietnam. Not sure of the other 3 more..

Excited to dive!!!!! My last was June in Coron.

Yeah that i sort of what we had. Three on one flight and three on another. Savedra had a van there to meet us. It was 95 dollars one way for the van for I think up to 8 people, but I would check on that.
You are going to have a great time. Looks like they have been seeing all sorts of sharks there lately, and tons of sardines.

Yes, its 95$ one way for the van. Lots of sardines & a whaleshark last week!
Crossing my fingers we get same encounters!! Excited!!!!! :)))))

Me & some friends will dive Anilao next week. Then Pescador here we come!!!

Ms. AmyKB, you are correct it is really quite easy, the bus you will take from Dumaguette to the Island of Cebu will continue on to Cebu City, so you must get off that bus. Then you cross the street and take the bus which will take you to Moalboal. The only reason I suggest asking the conductor is I am aware of some folks who have gotten turned around(confused) and gotten back on a bus headed the wrong way. I am sure that wont be you:):).. Did you choose a resort yet?

Cheers,
Roger
I am diving with Savedra and not sure as yet where to stay... from memory they're all pretty much of a muchness. Do you have a good suggestion?

It really depends on your budget, I always stayed at Cabana when I first started visiting.

There are several other higher end places up and down the coast. Dolphin House, Kasai and Turtle Bay are all higher end places and are "resorts" in the truest sense of the word, additionally they each have professional dive centers associated with them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom