Travel DIR Scuba Canister LED Light 15 WT, 1000+ lumen DIR , LIIO, tight beam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmmmmm.....Offering a deal yet on that last one? Leaving soon on a dive trip and the baggage restrictions are a pain but may go for it anyway. I will be in LA for several hours on Sept 7th getting ready to go.

Q) Should I keep the spare O-ring in the bottom of the canister, below the battery, to prevent it from rattling, or is it better to keep it at home?
A) Keep it at home, i doubt you will ever need replacing it .

What spare o-ring? Is the inner one not needed?

Still available? Ship to APO?, AE (it is a US post office for military, price is same just have to fill out customs form)?

Sent you a message about picking up one of these.

Got two more made for this week. $235 shipped.

I'll take one. Shoot me a PM.

I have two more sitting in a pressure pot, waiting for new owners. $235 each , $20 for an extra battery!

Report after my first 6 dives with the light:

I dove with my light this weekend. It worked great. It was bright. The battery lasted for a long time. Really great light, especially for the price. So glad I got it.
My two cents, if it's worth it. I love the size of the light because of the weight, especially for traveling but it would be great if the canister was a bit longer. I noticed my long hose would come slip off easily because it is so short. Also, I added a goodman handle with cave line and zip ties but if there was a place to add a screw on the head of the light, it would be more secure.

Overall, great light. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom