Travel channel - Midway Crater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

browntrout

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone else catch the spot on Travel Channel on ther Crater last night? It was part of most extreme pools. Also had an amazing dive facility in Belgium. It was interestesting, but they ceetainly overhyped the facility. One gentleman being being interviewed went with the "best dive ever" quote:eyebrow: Guess he needs to get out more. The director also said they get regular bookings from seven western states. I figured Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, but three more seemed like a stretch?? It would be a nasty drive from Nevada, Arizona or New Mexico.

Ha ha... yeah I was up there when they were filming the spot- it sounded like they were going to make it sound like a small paradise. I didn't see the program though.....

It's warm, somewhat clear, and safe, I can see why its good for testing equipment and doing OW check out dives and possibly to keep your skills up, but other than that I don't know why anyone would want to dive it.

Back
Top Bottom