Travel Backpack Reccommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DanielReyer

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm going on a trip to the carribbean at the end of the month and I'm looking for a soft backpack to carry my gear on the plane - don't trust the luggage handlers. Here's what I'm trying to fit in it:
Halcyon Eclipse Wing w/stainless steel back plate
Mask and snorkel
Set of Regulators
Shorty Wet suit
2mm Neoprene Socks
Mini-Scout Flashlight
Ipod
Small Digital Camera
If there's something my fins would fit in it'd be great (L Jetfins), but I figure I can put them in my checked luggage so its not that big of deal. I'd also like to use the back to carry my gear down to my boat in the summer as well. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

Dan

XS scuba , mesh backpack , just check out there site they have plenty of nice bags.

You might look at the North Face base camp duffles. There are three sizes I think and they have very comfortable backpack straps. I carried mine to Vietnam two years ago and it's been my workhorse bag ever since. I love it. Plus it's made out of dry bag material. Very durable.

We're running a Hot Deal for SB members on The D.A.N. DELUXE BACKPACK. I really love this backpack. Made by Stahlsac, it's tough, has a large carrying capacity of 2350 cu in and even looks good. We use it to transport our Rapid Diver System(20 cu ft tank, BC, Reg, Gauge.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom