TrashFest 2010 - Oct 2nd - Official Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sprout

Registered
Reaction score
Mark your calendars! TrashFest will be October 2nd this year! :D

Come take part in the oldest underwater clean up event in the country, enjoy a fun day of diving in New Braunfels, Texas and an after-party BBQ where all team members are eligible to win great door prizes. Last year's participants took home nearly $40,000 in trips, dive equipment, and other awesome stuff!

All the low-down can be found at the TrashFest website.

Pre-registration starts June 14th. Get your team together today!

Hope to see all of you there!

I want to also be included once again. Maybe this year we will have much better weather.

I want to also be included once again. Maybe this year we will have much better weather.

It rained pretty hard early in the morning, but it wasn't too bad. I had waterproofed my gear before leaving home.

Hey Matt I'll be there, probably Carrie to.

Do we want to put together some teams again?
Twobittxn, what do you think?

I think I still have some bags laying around. I won't have my daughter that weekend.

Rain wasn't too bad?????!! You weren't camping either. That was a mess.

I can captain a team.

I think deadly_risk still has onion bags. I hadn't looked at the official site yet, but we got a heck of a deal at the motel. My only issue with where we stayed was that the pool and hot tub closed at 10pm.

Carrie--I'm all about a good hotel deal. Where did you guys stay?

Rain wasn't too bad?????!! You weren't camping either. That was a mess.

I can captain a team.

I had forgotten that you and Vanessa had camped. Are you going to try it again this year? :rofl3::rofl3:

Carrie--I'm all about a good hotel deal. Where did you guys stay?

We stayed at the Road Way Inn. They had a special price for people participating in the Trash Fest. I think it was like $40 a room. Marie and I split a room which made it a pretty good deal. The rooms aren't anything special, but they were clean. The motel deal was listed last year on the TrashFest's site in the Places to Stay section. I just checked and there is nothing listed there yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom