Trade: vintage regs for 30cuft pony bottle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The splash for trash at Sasamat this Sunday is through the Langley dive club (though I'm sure you would be welcome).
They are planning to meet at 9:30 to do one dive (though some divers stick around for two).
Price is $5 (goes toward a charity) or $15 which includes the charity and a BBQ lunch.

The splash for trash at Sasamat this Sunday is through the Langley dive club (though I'm sure you would be welcome).
They are planning to meet at 9:30 to do one dive (though some divers stick around for two).
Price is $5 (goes toward a charity) or $15 which includes the charity and a BBQ lunch.

Thanks for the info Dale. Just checked out the club website, man these Langley folk are organized!

I'm sure you'll be more than welcome to join in. Just make sure you bring in your cert cards and/or log book just in case. I'm not a club member and I participated in last year's cleanup. That lake bottom has a lot of trash. We hauled out a big amount and yet there was still more than plenty to keep going. If you go deeper than 50' the water can get very cold. Last time my buddy and I went to 70' and registered 3 degree C temps. So you may want to bring a decently toasty undergarment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom