Trade: vintage regs for 30cuft pony bottle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaleC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a 30 cuft. pony bottle (luxfer 2007) in great shape that I don't really need anymore. What I'm looking for is either a doublehose reg or an all metal 1960's - early 70's singlehose reg set 1st&2nd's (not dacors though).
Anyone want to trade?
I'm just posting this locally because I don't want to deal with the shipping.

Thanks,
Dale.

I have a 30 cuft. pony bottle (luxfer 2007) in great shape that I don't really need anymore. What I'm looking for is either a doublehose reg or an all metal 1960's - early 70's singlehose reg set 1st&2nd's (not dacors though).
Anyone want to trade?
I'm just posting this locally because I don't want to deal with the shipping.

Thanks,
Dale.

Is it to match your horse collar Dale.:cool2:

Al

Why yes it is (the singlehose set up that is) I'm going for the disco diver era look :)

The doublehose is for another rig that I'm s l o w l y putting together.

lmao so are you going to use a"disco ball" for a surface marker? j/k

Thanks wwunder, I've sent an email so we'll see what's what. I saw a doublehose on there as well but I'm too broke at the moment. I'm hoping someone has an old sevicable set up they don't want to dive anymore (and wants a pony/stage instead).

John, I decided to just bite it and get a 40 when the time comes so the men in black are happy.

Dale,

I have one double hose (my dad's) in Honduras. It'll definitely need servicing and you'd probably need to get new hoses and mouthpiece as well. I think my dad also has one old single hose US Divers. There could be a possibility to get them over here shortly after new years.

A better bet for you would be to talk to Lenny Marriot (Scuba Tech 2000). He's a local tech instructor and I think he's selling some vintage equipment in perfect ready to dive condition. I know he's also selling some tech setups for good prices.

John (mustang),
Are you the one from whom I bought a 3 page writing slate? I came by your house in my yellow truck and we spent some minutes talking about Dale, Curtis and other Langley divers behind their back :D. Who are you doing your tech courses with? I finished advanced nitrox and deco procedures back in May and I wouldn't mind having some tech buddies to do planned deco dives.

BTW, are you guys doing the Sasamat cleanup this year?

Gabriel

Last edited:
Thanks Gabriel. Keep me in mind as I would be interested in the doublehose. I've seen Lenny's ads before but never seem to have enough moola to slap down on one. I've still got to get a P valve, better regs and a camera (still drawing pictures of my dive trips :shakehead:) I'll give him a call anyways though.

I'm trying to arrange BBsitting and if so will attend the splash fo trash.
Who did you do your advanced nitrox and deco with? It's the next course I'm probably going to do before/after solo.

BTW, are you guys doing the Sasamat cleanup this year?

Forgive the deviation from topic, but when is the cleanup happening? Who's organizing it and how did you find out about it? I've been looking for a chance to participate in a trash and splash but haven't heard of one in our area.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom