ToS update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So the Merchant of Venice feels he has earned sufficient credit to renegotiate the Terms of Service. Like a supernova the smear campaign continues unabated. From the immortal words of Charlton Heston, ‘‘I'll give you my c-card when you pry it from my cold, dead hands’.

Why do you feel a need to disrupt? Why do you feel you have the right to disrupt? This isn't just one or two people having an issue with your posting style... they are legion. Is this a point of pride with you?
DUN DUN DUN[

False accusations—defamation of character by libel or slander. A false accusation is a claim or allegation of wrongdoing that is untrue or otherwise unsupported by facts. False accusations are also known as groundless accusations or unfounded accusations or false allegations or false claims. How do the staff members stand? Guilty or not guilty. Elaborate!

You have some people who boast that they can beat the system, but that's almost always just in their imagination. Incredibly few people have the knowledge or patience to spoof a MAC address.
I wonder if that refers to me! I think I was pretty effective logging back I think something like 12 times in under an hour after Pafindr repeatedly tried to keep me out. Granted, I was a network engineer (their title, not a real engineer) for my service provider Centurylink at the time. So that made it pretty easy knowing the inner workings of our system all the way down to the DSLAM.

I was tempted to challenge you to try and keep me out (if you were referring to me) but then I thought about how little I’m on here anymore and how little free time I have in my early retirement and decided it really wasn’t worth the hassle just to prove you wrong. Especially since I like you and you’ve always been respectful to me.

So… if you were referring to me here, I’ll let ya win this one. Have fun with your little Internet forum thingy. I’m going flying. Lol. Jk. Love you man.

False accusations are also known as groundless accusations or unfounded accusations
Or you simply don't understand the "allegations".

If a dozen people are having an issue with just one user, it's probably the one and not the twelve.

1660324994604.png

Do you feel that you can't be any part of the problem?

Or you simply don't understand the "allegations".

If a dozen people are having an issue with just one user, it's probably the one and not the twelve.

Do you feel that you can't be any part of the problem?
I am too new to this forum to have an opinion one way or the other... But when you whip out "Occam's Razor"... Damn, the opposition is figuratively, at least, cut to pieces....

Well played sir, well played.

“He drew a circle that shut me out-
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout.
But love and I had the wit to win:
We drew a circle that took him in.”
Edwin Markham

Draw a circle, people, draw a circle!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom