Tortuga Charters NC Wreck Dive Oct 23-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have two spots available to dive with us on Tortuga Charters boat. We will be staying at the Quality Inn in Morehead City, NC. Checking in Friday night. We will be diving three off shore dives Saturday and two more off shore dives Sunday. The trip is available as a package with hotel, tanks, rental gear (if needed), charter fro $500 per diver. If you live in the area and want to join just let me know and I will only charge you the charter and what every tanks you might need. This is an amazing area to dive. The wrecks are incredible and the sharks last time we went out were amazing! This is a six pack boat that is easy to board and dive from. The crew is great to work with and we had such a good time last time, that I will not use anyone else in the area. If you have any questions or want to join us on this trip please contact me ASAP. Thank you so much!

There will be a PADI Instructor on the dive and 3 other well experienced divers, but this trip is for Advanced Divers. Average deeps 100-120. We will be diving the U-352 and then other wrecks of our choice depending on weather and viz.
This is a link to Tortuga Charters page. The Vessel Tortuga | tortugacharters.net

Zach
423-268-2633
Immersed Scuba
Johnson City, TN 37604
Immersed Scuba in Johnson City, Tn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom