Top Ten Reasons for Leaving you behind

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chronic halitosis.

Tom Smedley:
Chronic halitosis.

Advise them to use rentals more often - dont most shops use mouthwash to clean the regs? :D

Cheekymonkey:
Haha, Vickie I love that post.

It's too bad this IS a real person......
Protect and serve.....sheeesh...... He should come with a warning label instead.

i'd leave someone if they had cool gear i'd get to keep...

(i was at the diver christmas party 2 weeks ago. my buds kept telling me how good i looked. i said 'it's because my hair is dry, i don't have raccoon mascara eyes, and no snotcicles'...so go diving in your makeup because it makes your buds appreciate you more when you actually look presentable!)

nice to see you again, vickie!

People who, looking at my silver hair, ask me: "You sure you want to come along? This is an ocean dive you know!"

Then, later,follow up with: "Aren't you a bit old for diving?"

On the other hand:

NetDoc can I borrow Moose?:D

BabyDuck:
nice to see you again, vickie!

:blinking: awww... Thanks Chica....!
Recent life events have been a long kick cycle against a very strong current.. Thank God for strong muscles, and amazing dive buddies. I'm now drifting in a blissful state of ephoria, waiting to see what will happen next. Ironically, this thread has given me MANY MANY!!!!! moments of pure laughter..

I wonder if those over sensitive ego type divers (that puke on everyones gear) will find the same humor.. :D

Moose:
[FONT=&quot]Leave me behind! Have you forgotten about how I load and unload all of your gear, Baby-sit your students, rescue your guests, tolerate your lame jokes, And then I seem to recall It was I who rescued your gear from the bottom of the sea after you lost it off the back of the boat. Leave me behind will you, My buddy My pal,[/FONT]
:526: Dude, besides.....Moose has a 'sweet ride'..... Gotta love a guy with a topless, red jeep. Happen to have one myself, lol.... :D

ETA: Shoot, I forgot what I was actually going to say.... here's my reason, and something that happened on the first Certified dive I took...

Ring, Ring....."Oh, it's work....I gotta take this one.....lemme just follow up with this guy.....one sec while I call Corporate....."

I really did think the Capt. was going to fling that phone out into the abyss, lol... In fact, while the other guy was engrossed in shop talk, the rest of us discussed what we'd like to do, lol. Don't know about that guy, but we were doing our best to not think about work... :laser:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom