tommy D sports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

farmerstephen13

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
dont know if this is the place to give kudos, but, I got a tommy d sports 5mm suit, it of very good quality. so I guess if you are looking for a cheap suit in larger type sizes give them a shot; it keeps me warmer than most of the other students in my class, and if it only lasts a year it doesnt really set me back much!

dont know if this is the place to give kudos, but, I got a tommy d sports 5mm suit, it of very good quality. so I guess if you are looking for a cheap suit in larger type sizes give them a shot; it keeps me warmer than most of the other students in my class, and if it only lasts a year it doesnt really set me back much!

I recently got a 3mm from TommyDSports and it is a very well made suit. I took it diving in 50 degree water and I was quite comfortable in it. For the price, they can't be beat. My only complaint is that the arms and legs are a couple of inches too long, but I can deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom