Togians (Togeans)- Worth the hassle to get there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been diving in Una Una and i really appreciate my diving trip over there, the coral reef is beautiful and untouched by bombing or cyanide fishing. The reef host huge schools of barracuda, bumphead parrotfishes and jackfishes. Eagle rays and humphead wrasse are commun over there. I cannot compare with Kandidiri or bomba but for what i've seen Una Una offers you such a great dive destination. Here are some more informations: Una Una - Wikitravel

Last edited:
My choice is Una Una - Wikitravel the diving is great in a wonderfull panaroma. I fund it quieter and more confortable than the others islands in the togian. The diversity of the underwater fauna and flora is unbeatable.

Superdiver,
You might have actually damaged Una-Una more than you've helped. I find people who join scubaboard then post spam to be annoying, I don't give their message any credibility.
If your a resort owner just fly me out there and then I'll judge for myself, then share my honest opinion here.
I met some people who worked in the Togiean's last year and they said it was hot as hell, ok diving, and their employee's were drunks who didn't know how to show up to work.

I'm not normally cranky but the new well pump that went in last week crapped out...now I'm hot, sticky, and can't have a proper shower.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom