today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Just a couple of pictures form today. Seems that the setting that you all have suggested seem to be working well for me. Thanks again!
Aloha,
Lisa

Great, Lisa!

What's the ID on that guy in #5? And what settings are you using???

Lovely shots!

Nice turtle shot!!!
Did you go under the guy or did was the turtle just passing by above you?

sapphire:
Great, Lisa!

What's the ID on that guy in #5? And what settings are you using???

Lovely shots!
Thanks! And you know, I checked the Hawaiian invertebrates book and couldn't find it. Someone said that it is an aging blue dragon. I wrote to the slug website and am hoping to get an answer of some kind.

As for the settings I have M/F4.0/ 1/100 /Slow flash/AF/Iso 64/ Noise reduction on/WB Auto/Scene Modes Normal.

Lisa

boney:
Nice turtle shot!!!
Did you go under the guy or did was the turtle just passing by above you?
lol, I came up from under the wreck the same moment he pushed off so I just swam under him and got lucky :54:
Glad you like it!

Cool pics! I really liked #4...he seems to have an agenda. Although you referred to your settings,you never said what they were. What were your settings?....I'm practicing with house plants and items placed within them to get the "feel" of items within a coral community, so I'm working on different settings myself.

Thanks,Tommy

mardigrastexan:
I'm practicing with house plants and items placed within them to get the "feel" of items within a coral community, so I'm working on different settings myself.

Cool idea! I'll have to try that. I have been thinking about adding some kind of probe to get a feeling for distance.
Just posted the settings in a previous post!
Aloha,
Lisa

very nice....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom