Today Moulton Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skybird

Reaction score
Was able to go to the quarry today. The sun was beautiful, it was warm and I was excited to get one more dive in. 45 minutes later when I came out of the water, WINTER was here. The dive was great! went down to the police boat and played a while in the rock garden. I love diving more each time I dive. I hate that winter is coming.

SkyBird

Sounds like a good time, I'll have to give the place a try if I ever find myself way the hell up there - LOL!

Okay,
Where exactly is this Moulton Quarry?

Thanks,
Jeremy

an exact location I will have to find ( I just know how to drive there..........but it is about 7 miles west of Moulton Alabama.

Morning Skybird,
Do you go diving solo?
Randy

rdharbis1:
Morning Skybird,
Do you go diving solo?
Randy

I dont' mind answering that. Only occasionally in MY quarry. I know I can't go in the bus, boats, tunnel etc and go down only about 40 or 50 ft. They know where I am and watch for me. I won't go solo in an unknown place or without someone on shore watching for me at the quarry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom