To our canadian friends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I personally have never been a big curling fan, however while watching the olympics last night I heard a more in depth description of the game in which I heard that the winner by rule has to buy the loser drinks, hell any sport with a rule like that can't be all that bad!

Curling in fact, is the only sport in the world (I think) that you can actually win while you are taking a leak - HONEST! A 2000 championship was won while the team captain was in the can.

I watched a curling match last night. After the match was over, I wondered why I bothered to watch it. Give me the CFL anyday. All I can say is the nights must be real long up there in the great white north.:tease: :tree: Bob

People people.. it's only a game.. I'm sure we well all enjoy watching it. but after all is said and done... It's only a game...
Nothing of importance in the world well have changed...

It does feel good after waiting 50 years. It was a great game.

First the women's then the men's gold in hockey! :clapping:

CANADA RULES!!!

:moose:

~SubMariner~

P.S. Even the USA Women's team's stunt of having the Canadian flag on the floor in their locker room couldn't help them. (BTW, I think that was disgusting!)

I really didn't expect our team to go that far, to win the silver was great. Canada deserved to win the gold. I just had to talk a little bs beforehand to make it fun.

As for curling, well I still plan to watch the paint peel on my house before I actually spend the time to watch that. Everyone has their own favorites, it just doesn't happen to be one of mine.

Later, Hawk.

Hey Hawk!

Is if they provide wheelchair access for "the great one" to get back out on the ice! (he is like 85 yrs old now isn't he and he is still the only one they brag about!)

How'd you like the goal that Mario let go between his wheelchair wheels - perhaps the sweetest play of the game?

YEAH BABY - CANADA TAKES GOLD!!!

It was a great game - my head hurt very much on Monday morning.

:cool:

I would like to offer my congrats to you SOCs (Son's of Canucks) on your brialliant win over the obviously superior Americans. How much do the judges cost now a days??? Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom