To HID or Not To HID... that is the ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah he told me the same. But I had read it a LONG time ago. Before I had bought a canister. BTW, which one of Dans lights ya got?

dsgobie once bubbled...
Yeah he told me the same. But I had read it a LONG time ago. Before I had bought a canister. BTW, which one of Dans lights ya got?

He made me one with the new style halcyon 10w lightheads when they first came out.I sent my battery back and upgraded it to a 10cell pack with the new style fuse.Works great :D

:) I must have read it 10 times before I even bought the light! lol

OK, whoa! Now dsgobie's reading my mind??!?!

lal7176 once bubbled...

Must be a stealth ESP thing ...lol.Dan told me to read it several times...lol.

lal7176 once bubbled...

He made me one with the new style halcyon 10w lightheads when they first came out.I sent my battery back and upgraded it to a 10cell pack with the new style fuse.Works great :D

I've got the 10cell with the MR11... Love the thing.. I think O-rings jelous.. Maybe we should start a "fund" to help him get one. :D :D

GearHead: I read that think like 20 times over.. I kept reading it thinking... Whoa this is a lot of work for a friggin' light. Because I was used to just using a little C celled something and tossing it in my bag after the dive.. Hell for a while it was even "the" light in our truck.

I've got the same light as LAL and just like every other Stealth owner I've heard of, I love it. They do take some extra care, but the results . . .

As far as O-ring, well, if that guy can afford to dive with Dolphins, he can probably afford a Stealth! :wink: But hey, if you get a fund going, I'll chip in a few bucks. :D

dsgobie once bubbled...

I've got the 10cell with the MR11... Love the thing.. I think O-rings jelous.. Maybe we should start a "fund" to help him get one. :D :D

GearHead: I read that think like 20 times over.. I kept reading it thinking... Whoa this is a lot of work for a friggin' light. Because I was used to just using a little C celled something and tossing it in my bag after the dive.. Hell for a while it was even "the" light in our truck.

I'm sure you could count on his legion of admiring ladies. lol
The way O2Clean and Cat gush over him, if he made a calendar for them to buy, he'd have an 18watt in no time!

dsgobie once bubbled...
HA! How many boarders do you think would chip in??

GearHead once bubbled...
I'm sure you could count on his legion of admiring ladies. lol
The way O2Clean and Cat gush over him, if he made a calendar for them to buy, he'd have an 18watt in no time!

LOL! My 200th goes out to hijacking threads!!!!

SB threads to us are like mountains to climbers.
Why do we hijack them? Because they're there!

OK, Eric, when you read this in the morning, you can thank us for your new Canister Light. :thumb:

dsgobie once bubbled...

LOL! My 200th goes out to hijacking threads!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom