To dive or not to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, between my dive buddy and I, we have about 7 full regulator setups when we dive. So, I guess I could just grab another one.

As for diving with simply my backup reg, um no. I would hate to have that fail in the back of a cave.

Someone please remind me not to dive with ckharlan66. At least remind me to keep an eye on my equipment …………….LOL

........Arduous.......

Seriously, I would abort. But I would be in my car looking for a dive shop that was open so that I could get it fixed and go back and dive.

Chad

Arduous--ckharlan66 is one of my dive buddies. I'll need to keep a close eye on him. Maybe I should send him up your way for some cold water training in wetsuit!

First, I always check my gear before the boat leaves. Finding out something is not working after an hour or two's ride out to the dive site would really suck, and it makes for a really long day of watching other people dive.

Second, I am folowwing Walter's lead and buying another reg. I want to get another Poseiden for my pony, so that if my main reg fails, I can switch my pony reg to my main, and then put my oceanic back on my pony.

As someone who spends more then his fair share of time hanging over the rail chuming, I think an additional reg is a cheap price to pay to make sure I am under the water rather then hanging out on the boat turning green

Ty

Originally posted by jbd
Arduous--ckharlan66 is one of my dive buddies. I'll need to keep a close eye on him. Maybe I should send him up your way for some cold water training in wetsuit!

Hey! And you guys are wantin ME to join ya divin? I dunno about this:D

I'll just have to keep a close eye on my gear I guess.

Mark

i agree with noshow: abort, abort, abort nothing is worth risking your life for. :)

Kayla:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom