TL This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys. Where was everyone today? I got there around 9:30a and left around 12p to take care of business in Houston. Came back on my way home around 4:00p and got out when I saw some lightning around 5:00p. All in all TL was was not very busy and I had two great dives. Saw two enormous bass that would not give up their water so I went around. Can't make it tomorrow though. Sunday's will never be good for me unfortunately. I hope you guys have a good time if you make it.

Dee:

IT will probably won't be until 2 or so before we can make it out there. It is sunny right now. Lets hope it holds...

I went to Travis on Saturday. It was nice. I got there around 11-12, water was smooth . took a break for lunch and did a second dive, water was a little worse, looked like a storm was moving in but still a very nice dive. I left around 5 or 5:30. Saw some other divers there but don't know if any of them were swampers since I still haven't met any of you.

Well,I`ll be out there without a doubt both sat and sun because...I HAVE TO WORK IT!!Oh well somebody has to do it. I`ll be doing the air thang.See ya`ll this weekend.

Heavy D:
I went to Travis on Saturday. It was nice. I got there around 11-12, water was smooth . took a break for lunch and did a second dive, water was a little worse, looked like a storm was moving in but still a very nice dive. I left around 5 or 5:30. Saw some other divers there but don't know if any of them were swampers since I still haven't met any of you.

HD....Do you mean Twin Lakes instead of Travis? That's the subject of this thread. Do I need to move your post? :wink:

T.P.H.:
Well,I`ll be out there without a doubt both sat and sun because...I HAVE TO WORK IT!!Oh well somebody has to do it. I`ll be doing the air thang.See ya`ll this weekend.

You mean he's making you work on your birthday?!?! Not sure which day we'll be there, Beast is calling the shots this weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom