TL Friday 06/10/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to go, but I am not sure I can get away. I'll keep looking here and try to hook up another time. :(

I want to go but it looks like I might be take the boat in for service Friday afternoon. But if I do go I will have to run by the shop and get a tank so it will be more like 200 before get to TL.

I am going to be able to go. I have my gear in the truck (Black Ford Ranger) but first Iwill have too run down to the shop and pick up a tank (really two tanks cause we are going to dive Saturday morning). So it might be 130 or so before I get to TL. I am a noobie so I hope yall don't mind diving with me.

Had a good dive with Michael today at TL. The Vis was between 4-12ft, depending on the location and thermocline, lots of fish. Will have to do it again Michael! :)

Sorry I missed you guys. My computer crashed last night when I got home, hubby was in a mood and so I got Mom up and we took off to get her hair done and the parts for my computer. Maybe next time.

Wish I could have made it as well. I ended up going to the dentist instead :(. Anyway, I hope to get to hook up with some of you another time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom