Closed: Titan/Conshelf/SEA/Cousteau/Supra stash

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If anyone is "uncomfortable" regarding the seller or the location, I can say that I have had nothing but the best of interactions with this individual. Stand-up guy. Shipping from Japan has not been an issue on items either.

This is one heck of an opportunity for someone to set themselves up with some very good equipment.

Would consider breaking it up if it sits for too long or is too much for one person. I just don't want to sell tools, parts etc but be left with first stages. Cheers.

If you do consider breaking it up, I would be interested in the SUPRA specific parts. But some do overlap with Titan.

Interesting that these haven’t been snapped up! The tools make this an amazing deal and whoever buys the lot won’t even need to use them for a long time.

Must say I'm a little surprised too, I thought it was a pretty good deal too. Still I guess it's more about timing and someone actually looking for what you're selling. Cheers.

If anyone is "uncomfortable" regarding the seller or the location, I can say that I have had nothing but the best of interactions with this individual. Stand-up guy. Shipping from Japan has not been an issue on items either.

This is one heck of an opportunity for someone to set themselves up with some very good equipment.

I wholeheartedly agree. I've bought plenty of stuff from @buddhasummer and I can assure anyone he is more than fair.

Couv

I wholeheartedly agree. I've bought plenty of stuff from @buddhasummer and I can assure anyone he is more than fair.

Couv

Fair with the patience of a turtle!

...glad they found a good home.

Cameron

Edit: Are turtles renowned for their patience?

Fair with the patience of a turtle!

...glad they found a good home.

Cameron

Edit: Are turtles renowned for their patience?

Cheers Cameron, hope you find what you're looking for within a manageable budget.

I think turtles must be patient given the speed at which they do things...

Yes, moving in a different direction. Too many different regs, too many parts, tools etc it's hurting my head. Trying to simplify down to one type first stage and one type of second. That and my wife keeps complaining about how much dive gear I have taking up valuable cupboard space and how often I'm buying stuff on auction, it's my money but her account.
LOL. Which direction are you moving to this time? Still kinda kicking myself for not picking up the conshelf XIV that you were selling a while back. Hope all is well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom