Tipping & Gifting in PI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is good stuff! I'll bring jar for you Codman :)

Z...

Z, I've only tasted the stuff once, and it was a MEMORABLE experience...:rofl3::rofl3::D

Honnestly, I'd be curious to taste it again, especially if it came directly from you to see if it's better than what we have here. I'm sure there are diffrent quality vegemites out there and we certainly don't have the best...:coffee:

Z, I've only tasted the stuff once, and it was a MEMORABLE experience...:rofl3::rofl3::D

Honnestly, I'd be curious to taste it again, especially if it came directly from you to see if it's better than what we have here. I'm sure there are diffrent quality vegemites out there and we certainly don't have the best...:coffee:

I'll tell you all about the 4 year old Austrian boy, who thought it was a jar of Nutella, and decided to wolf down a 4 year olds palm full of it, over a beer in PG..

You really need to know how to eat it. Thinly spread on toast is the way...

Z...

I'll tell you all about the 4 year old Austrian boy, who thought it was a jar of Nutella, and decided to wolf down a 4 year olds palm full of it, over a beer in PG..

You really need to know how to eat it. Thinly spread on toast is the way...

Z...

sounds like a friend's daughter.... she's of course OZ

Attachments

• ind.jpg
    ind.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 28
give if you are happy with the service

US$ 1 = Php 41 approx. to date , make it Php50.oo so no need to ask Php 9.oo change

US$ 1 = Php 41 approx.
Whoa! I've been gone far too long... I remember 7 to 1; the highest was about 11 to 1... How much is a San Miguel these days?
(sorry for the hijack)
Rick

Back
Top Bottom