Tipping & Gifting in PI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This question was perfect timing as I was wondering the same thing. If anybody has any suggestions of things that could be usefull, please add your 0.02$!:coffee:

I think I'm going to bring a keg of Mapple Sirup for my Instructor... I'm sure he'll appreciate it!!!:rofl3::rofl3:

Nah, I've got special priviledges being French Canadian. And in French, it's "Sirop" not Syrup... Thus the natural mistake for me...:14:

My citizenship will be fine, once I get all the paper work filed explaining this incident to the Canadian Government... :rofl3: Oh that, and they might ship me to serve in Afganistan for a few months as punishment... :shakehead:

a Canadian and you can't spell Maple Syrup?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

your citizenship has been revoked...

a Canadian and you can't spell Maple Syrup?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

your citizenship has been revoked...

You've been out of Canada too long Mike. Mapple Sirup is the name of a poor quality personal lubricant. :wink: :eyebrow:

You've been out of Canada too long Mike. Mapple Sirup is the name of a poor quality personal lubricant. :wink: :eyebrow:
and you know this why?!?

:rofl3: Maggies fave smilie... :D

Why does Maggies name come up in a conversation about personal lubricant?!:11:
watch the smilie Simon.. what does it look like he is doing? according to Maggie..

Dude, believe it or not....your INSTRUCTOR would love it if you brought him a case of VEGIMITE (or VEGEMITE?).....no kidding....he loves the stuff.

This question was perfect timing as I was wondering the same thing. If anybody has any suggestions of things that could be usefull, please add your 0.02$!:coffee:

I think I'm going to bring a keg of Mapple Sirup for my Instructor... I'm sure he'll appreciate it!!!:rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom