Tink...tink....tink....I'd like to introduce....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Our newest Dallas Swamper.....

Kaiser442

Welcome to the Swamp!

Welcome, Kaiser! :wavey:

:D Thanks!

Now that I've finally got all my own gear and can go anytime I like (as opposed to having to plan ahead and do the rental thing) I intend to dive a lot more.

Hope to meet a bunch of folks at the August GTG - oh, and I'm going to give Athens another try on the 12th if anyone is interested.

Kaiser! Welcome to the Swamp ! ! ! If it's not too late for you, I'll invite you out to Possum Kingdom for Sat. Aug. 5, 10:00am. Scuba Point. I believe there are probably some swampers at Clear Springs as well if that's closer/easier for you. I'll be at Scuba Point. Have fun diving ! ! !

Welcome aboard, Glen. I'm glad you made it out to dive with us a couple of weeks ago, make sure and come out again. There's almost always somebody diving one of the local holes, and you're always welcome to join us. If you can put up with Kevin and myself, the rest of these guys are a walk in the park :D

Welcome to the Swamp!!!

Firefyter:
If you can put up with Kevin and myself, the rest of these guys are a walk in the park :D

Ummm...he ain't met me yet, huh? :D

Glad to have you aboard!

O.K., roster for tomorrow?

Kaiser, ya gonna be able to be there?

sealskin98:
Ummm...he ain't met me yet, huh? :D

You're a walk in the park, too, Mike -- a walk in Central Park at 2 in the morning...
:laughing:

Well, I'M no walk in the park... please bring extra water and a nice EZ up when you come to Clear Springs... I need to be pampered. :wink:

Welcome to the swamp, Kaiser. Hope you have many happy years diving and cohorting with these nuts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom