Timeshare Folks - Where Do You Go To?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KDAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Reading through a recent Bonaire v. Roatan thread, both of which I have been to, got me considering another visit to Roatan but it doesn't seem like there is a timeshare there to trade into.

What destinations are timesharers trading into for a trip primarily geared towards diving?

I was thinking Grand Cayman. I spent a week there this past January and could see going back.

Hawaii thru VI or Worldmart. Kona has both resorts basically across the street from eachother. One has AC, one has great views lol.

Time shares are great if you have the right amount of points. My family shares the account so it gets used often.

Thanks all esp. @Doc and @Boarderguy . I own in Kauai, HI and looking to mix it up every few years and wondering where good places to trade into are.

Kind of favor ac.

VI on kona (Seaside Village) has a portable AC they put in the main bedroom and it can't be moved. Nothing available for the rest of the condo. Windows on those units are louvered with mesh screens. Worldmart has AC in the whole unit and looks like a more modern place overall. VI is on the water, Worldmart is across the street but still has good views.

Cozumel and Cancun were good. Punta Cana was a long drive to Bayahibe for diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom