TIME

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
When you have a
img108.jpg
crow bar and young/old you can start to peel the Fabric Of Time. 1974 roof top 28 Anacapa Street, Santa Barbara Photo Bill King.

Timing the right moment to switch into gear with your Whiskers. Found my drawings and
poland001.jpg-fw.jpg
the small bondo model I shared with my engineer Ryan Elliott. That wen into drawing for machinist Jim Higman. Recently found out Jim was Howard Hughes top Engineer. Looking at 3-d printing of our Whiskers, but it is expensive.

Attachments

• Scan_20210511-(9)-fw.jpg
    Scan_20210511-(9)-fw.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Scan_20210527.jpg-fw.jpg
    Scan_20210527.jpg-fw.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 84
  • gear004-fw.jpg
    gear004-fw.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 97
My Fathers oil painting in Roma 1959. Rise and Fall of the Roma Empire. Father and Son. Time has a way of catching up with us.
0082_EvansG-fw.jpg

Their was a time that Tan Delta seconds came my way. This XL Smoke Black Tan Deltas Extra Force had bubbles caught in the vortex generators. A few light scratches and a new set of Bungee straps with big bushings. The cost of production with Tan Delta material was the high cost of inventory. So SB member I will let some lucky diver have for $300.00 and will add in a few other nice items. Will be up at a higher price on Force Fin.com Special Stuff Archives - Force Fin
IMG_5486-fw.jpg
so please let me know your a Scuba Board Fan. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_5489-fw.jpg
    IMG_5489-fw.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_5488-fw.jpg
    IMG_5488-fw.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 89
I
Their was a time that Tan Delta seconds came my way. This XL Smoke Black Tan Deltas Extra Force had bubbles caught in the vortex generators. A few light scratches and a new set of Bungee straps with big bushings. The cost of production with Tan Delta material was the high cost of inventory. So SB member I will let some lucky diver have for $300.00 and will add in a few other nice items. Will be up at a higher price on Force Fin.com Special Stuff Archives - Force Fin View attachment 662414 so please let me know your a Scuba Board Fan. Thanks.
l’ll take ‘em!
How do I go about getting ‘em?

Rats . . . Sibermike7 you just blasted my potential best Father’s Day gift ever, ha ha. Good for you, though! I hope all is well in your corner of the world. The last year was a good year to love being underwater.

Rats . . . Sibermike7 you just blasted my potential best Father’s Day gift ever, ha ha. Good for you, though! I hope all is well in your corner of the world. The last year was a good year to love being underwater.
Not sure he wants them, need to pull in $25,000 next week to cover project
IMG_5507-fw.jpg
also with several blade attachments.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom