TIME

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, Bob!

I hope your family is ok. It was rough here, but we survived it with our jobs and relative health, thank god.

Let me know if your buyer changes his mind. I just placed an order for backup bungees and pads on the site. Hubby purchased seconds tan deltas with mismatched stiffness a few years ago. I put them on over my sneakers and didn’t notice, but he is Uber technical and he did. I would like to get him a matched pair.

Did Sibermike7 end up scooping them up?

Did Sibermike7 end up scooping them up?
No....so price goes back up to $300.00. I am on a time line. Your also special and will add in some cool stuff.
scan-7-2018037-fw.jpg

Hi, Bob, nice to hear from you. You’re special to us, too, and not just for the excellent product you make. We have enjoyed being your customers these many years. I asked hubby about getting another pair of Tan Deltas for Father’s Day, and he, surprisingly, said we should let someone else have the chance, since he has one and lives in his Excellerators these days.
What can I say? Hubby is one of the good guys. :)

Nice to see all the Force Fin love. My tan delta hockey fins are my favorites but my extras were my go to for almost a decade. They performed in every situation. I dropped one in French Polynesia above the dropoff that goes down to 10,000ft +. I was heart broken as I watched it sink in the clear water. Luckily, it steered itself toward an outcropping at about 100ft and came to rest. I was going to gear back up to get it but a 20 old kid, who grew up free diving for food, jumped over and was back with it in no time, no fins, no mask just natural ability. I think he did it to show us how lame we were with all our scuba gear.

Does anyone have the time to find a post of all of my patents?
r-35.gif
A special friend posted them some time ago...all our best, Susanne and Bob

Back
Top Bottom