time to reorder checks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waygone79

Registered
Reaction score
I know this is everyones favorite time, as it is mine, when you are about to run out of checks I looked on google for some diving related ones and got the standard person swimming with fish on a reef. I was wondering if anyone has found any other ones then just the standard reef shots? possible a dive flag or something along that line. if you have any leads let me know. I know DAN has there credit cards now and checks like that would be kinda cool (if they are out there). thanks

waygone79:
I know this is everyones favorite time, as it is mine, when you are about to run out of checks I looked on google for some diving related ones and got the standard person swimming with fish on a reef. I was wondering if anyone has found any other ones then just the standard reef shots? possible a dive flag or something along that line. if you have any leads let me know. I know DAN has there credit cards now and checks like that would be kinda cool (if they are out there). thanks

Go to http://www.identitychecks.com/shop/product.aspx?ProductID=9K13PCHK(Base)&
you can get Scuba checks, Address labels as well as duplicate checks.

Always a crowd pleaser.

You know, if they made H2Andy checks, I could have both.

Hmmmm.... :11ztongue

---
Ken

those checks would be neat, but everybody's position in the water is such that they would get laughed at...where are the dir checks?

BabyDuck:
those checks would be neat, but everybody's position in the water is such that they would get laughed at...where are the dir checks?
lol thats more of what i am looking for thanks for the link but those are still on the fishy preatty side.

I ordered mine through project AWARE... No scuba divers on them, but they look cool and help support our reef system.

baitedstorm:
I ordered mine through project AWARE... No scuba divers on them, but they look cool and help support our reef system.

Off topic, but Welcome Back, Vickie. It's good to see those lips again :wink:

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom