Time for our own Japan forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Count me in as a charter member. 10 should be easy.

japan-diver:
Count me in as a charter member. 10 should be easy.

I don't live there but we visited recently and I would love to see you start a forum! Great diving and friendly folks in Okinawa and the mainland. Thanks for all the advice and great dives when we visited!

Good luck and I look forward to a Japanese Diving forum on scuba board. I will join if you need another member!

Beth

Hey, Beth, thanks, see you in Izu next time!

Count me in! There are many Japan specific issues to discuss. Diving spots, regulations, traffics, diving shops and guides, etc.

Yep, I'd be interested. Although I'll be leaving Japan soon, I still plan on coming back to visit every now and then.

Ok - so here is the current list of names from this thread:
Jonathan.
jagfish.
HakoFugu.
DiveYAK.
bethbasting.
japan-diver.
KimLeece.
Mar Scuba.
okinawa scuba.
Meitaro.
Mortlock.

Maybe some more will join (this is already 11) so how about leave the thread going another 24 hrs - and then submit it to NetDoc?

Meanwhile - who can think of a great name? If we get a selection of names then we could make a poll of them in a new thread and see what comes out?

Ok - I just sent a PM to everyone who has posted here - something went a little wrong so some of you might have got two PM's!! If that's the case - sorry!! We need a name - so come on with some ideas please - don't be shy!!! I realize this is a problem as we have such different diving available in Japan - from sub-tropical coral diving in Okinawa to ice diving in Hokkaido - with all the stuff in between! However we don't need jagfish's kids in more therapy than they already have lined up so we need a good name - to be proud of!!

Back
Top Bottom