Time dif.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello,
What's the under water time difference between a Aluminum 80 and 67?
Thanks

spidershim123:
Hello,
Thanks
About 17%

spidershim123:
Hello,
Thanks

67 would hold approximately 16% less than an 80, if they are both filled to the same PSI. Time is based on consumption, only you can answer the time portion.

DPJ:
67 would hold approximately 16% less than an 80, if they are both filled to the same PSI. Time is based on consumption, only you can answer the time portion.

YEA, BUT I WAS GONNA SAY IF YOU BREATHE THE SAME AS IF YOU WOULD BREATH WITH THE 80, iT'S JUST THAT HTE 80 IS KINDA HEAVY FOR MY SCRONY BODY, 67 WAS JUST RIGHT.

If you can't carry an AL80 comfortably, then consider using the smaller tank.

Remember, however, that the AL80 is practically neutral once it is in the water. If you are divng off of boat, then you will only be hauling the AL80 a short distance and it may be worth the inconvenience. If you are shore diving and have long walks, then the smaller tank may make more sense.

Northeastwrecks:
If you can't carry an AL80 comfortably, then consider using the smaller tank.

Remember, however, that the AL80 is practically neutral once it is in the water. If you are divng off of boat, then you will only be hauling the AL80 a short distance and it may be worth the inconvenience. If you are shore diving and have long walks, then the smaller tank may make more sense.

Yes I will be doing beach and OW dives. That was my concern.

Check some of the steel tanks and consider that you can strip some weight if you go with steel vs. aluminum.

You could get a smallish HP steel.

BTW, nice to see another Canuck fan on the board!!!!!

Tygh:
Check some of the steel tanks and consider that you can strip some weight if you go with steel vs. aluminum.

You could get a smallish HP steel.

BTW, nice to see another Canuck fan on the board!!!!!

Hahaha, go Canucks, I also think the mascot(orca) is the Best mascot in any sport!!!!!!!!

GO CANUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom