Tiggrr and Zaphod go to Bonaire 3/7 - 3/15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liz,
It was great meeting you. The BBQ Sunday night was fantastic and Gibi's BBQ definately beats out Captain Don's BBQ on Monday night. There is no comparison!!!

tiggrr,
Those are some great pics. Was that first one taken at Salt Pier???:eyebrow:

Hey tiggrr,

Thanks to you and Phil for sharing part of your trip with Jay & I. I am still recovering from the trip home. After getting up at 3am (our time) it was after 9pm before we arrived on our front porch. I have not even had a chance to download my pics from my camera to see if I have any worth posting.

I won't be able to view your pics till I get home. Pics from the board are blocked from opening here at work (I don't understand why they would rather me work than hang out here on the board :confused4: ...go figure).

What happened to the bunny ears. :bunny: Did they have an accident?? You were so cute in your ears and easy to spot too!!!

I'll try and post a report later this week after I get a little more caught up.

Pembina!! It was amazing to meet you and your Mr. Pembina!! You really made the trip special and I'm soo happy we got to have dinner with you our last night there.
Thank you thank you thank you!!

I look forward to spear fishing with you!!

Hey Tigg....

Pic's please???? I didn't go in the office today, got called in to the chamber for a dive accident, not major, patient in good shape. Did you leave any pictures on the camera???? Great to meet you and glad you had a good trip home!

Liz

Liz,

Glad to hear your patient is in good shape. I don't know if the pics are still on the memory stick. I'm just starting to work on them, there were only about 50 on that camera. Will have them done in the next day or 2. :)

It was great to meet you too and thank you soo much for everything.

We'll be back for sure!!

tiggrr,
Those are some great pics. Was that first one taken at Salt Pier???:eyebrow:

Thanx hun!!

It could have been.......:blinking:

So, learning more photoshop and I'm posting this one to see if I did it right.

JuvieTrunk.jpg

^^^^^^OOOOOH I DID DO IT RIGHT!!!!

How cute is he????????

Awwwwwww my favorite fish in the whole world!!!!!!

I LOVE, LOVE that picture! Trunkfish are one of my favorites too. You were so lucky to find and photograph this guy. How cute!

I LOVE, LOVE that picture! Trunkfish are one of my favorites too. You were so lucky to find and photograph this guy. How cute!

THANK YOU!! That day was insane!!

The camera died and I found a juvie trunk. Went and changed battery and found another the next dive. It took about 40 pics to get that one.^^ Drained 1/2 the battery and it was worth it!!!

Who says the fish in Bonaire aren't friendly????

FishyFace3.jpg

Sweet34.jpg

QueenAngel.jpg

PrettyFishy.jpg

ParrotFish2.jpg

FrenchAngel.jpg

Fishyface4.jpg

FishyFace2.jpg

FishyFace.jpg

Kewl pic Tiggrr..... l love blue fish! Is that an Emperor Angel?

Sure is a heap of colour there!

Back
Top Bottom