Tiger Shark - Jupiter, FL 03/23/2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Murfdizzle21

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I dove with Randy Jordan and Emerald Charters on both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday we saw one hammer, viz was only about 30 feet and it was 68 degrees at the bottom. On sunday viz was a little bit better, wasn't as cold, and spent our entire last dive with a female tiger shark. She was about 8 or 9 feet I'd say. She was shy at first making passes up high and then she came close and ate some food from Randy. She ended up hanging with us the whole dive and eating all the food. It was great. I could care less what your opinions are on shark feeding, I obviously, approve of it. Thanks for watching, watch in HD, shot by myself Mickey Smith and Cameron Nimmo with GoPros.

Shark Addicts - Tiger Shark in Jupiter, Florida - YouTube

Would it be the Sharks fault if he bit you? I can hear it now from the press;" Diver Attacked By Tiger Shark".

Would it be the Sharks fault if he bit you? I can hear it now from the press;" Diver Attacked By Tiger Shark".

No it would be my fault if she bit me because I would have made a mistake, not the sharks fault. Notice nobody was attacked, and we hung out with her for almost an hour. People need to get this man-eating, robots, type of outlook they have on sharks.

Great video & thanks for sharing.....&----, I agree with your opinion.....Screw the rest.lol

No it would be my fault if she bit me because I would have made a mistake, not the sharks fault. Notice nobody was attacked, and we hung out with her for almost an hour. People need to get this man-eating, robots, type of outlook they have on sharks.

that mistake would be feeding a wild animal. Those don't feed the bears signs are not meant for Yogi and Boo-Boo

That was wild!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom