Tiger Shark Expedition with Dolphin Dream October 23-29, 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan, I just saw this post. Let me know if any openings come up. I'm interested. That would be a fun trip, and I haven't dove with Finch since before Covid.

Dan, I just saw this post. Let me know if any openings come up. I'm interested. That would be a fun trip, and I haven't dove with Finch since before Covid.
I spoke with Captain Scott about your interest. He also received same inquiries from others. So, he added a new trip, Oct 16-22, a week before ours. I hope that would fit to your schedule.

I live in Palm Beach Gardens and just stumbled across this thread. If another group charter is in the works i might have to jump in on it

@scubadada & I just booked another trip for March 12-19, 2022. Captain Scott mentioned threat there are 3 or 4 spots still available. So, this is another chance for you to join us, @Satrekker

Back
Top Bottom