Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cove's stopped doing Tiger Beach last year and pulled out of Old Bahama Bay - I think someone else has the dive concession there now. The only shark diving Cove's does now is their Nassau reef shark feed.

Bahamas Aggressor is diving Tiger Beach now all summer - May-Sept. Aggressor Fleet - Tiger Beach Those trips board at Old Bahama Bay Resort since it's slightly closer. Since that's GBI it's possible to take the Ft. Lauderdale Ferry over but IDK if the schedules mesh.

Not Tiger diving but Juliet is out of Miami also. Bahamas Liveaboard Diving

Besides Horizon out of San Diego there's also Islander. Islander Charters| Great White Shark Cage Diving | San Diego
Horizon is arguably a little nicer though.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up Steve - it appears that it is now only Epic Diving operating from West End Grand Bahamas. Good people and nice day boat. They offer daily and 7 night programs from Sep to Mar with accommodations at the Blue Marlin Cove, West End. I have not personally dived with them but I have had good feedback from clients who have.

Thanks for the heads up Steve - it appears that it is now only Epic Diving operating from West End Grand Bahamas. Good people and nice day boat. They offer daily and 7 night programs from Sep to Mar with accommodations at the Blue Marlin Cove, West End. I have not personally dived with them but I have had good feedback from clients who have.
Thanks Dom! In addition to our weeklong shark expedition, we also offer shorter stay and dive packages. We have been 100% finding Tiger Sharks each day we go out for the past several years! The accommodations at Blue Marlin Cove are amazing and our boat is very comfortable with compressor onboard to help maximize the diving. You can find more info about our Tiger Beach Shark Diving trips here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom