Tiem To Defend CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just for the event this past weekend at CSSP, I bought a new piece of equipment, a lightweight hood. Now I have a "normal" hood for thermal protection when it's cool, but it's a pain to wear in warm water. A lady associated with my LDS makes them out of lycra, and it fits loosely enough to be very comfortable. Of course, the ONLY purpose for such an accessory are the "Texas pirahna" we have out there.
By the way...who was the guy with the rebreather and scooter?

Guba:
Just for the event this past weekend at CSSP, I bought a new piece of equipment, a lightweight hood. Now I have a "normal" hood for thermal protection when it's cool, but it's a pain to wear in warm water. A lady associated with my LDS makes them out of lycra, and it fits loosely enough to be very comfortable. Of course, the ONLY purpose for such an accessory are the "Texas pirahna" we have out there.
By the way...who was the guy with the rebreather and scooter?

The beanie I now wear ALL THE TIME has lowered my stress level because I don't have to think about getting me ears nipped

There is nothing nerdier than a beanie! You might as well put a propellor on top of it. When I wear mine (all the time) I feel my :dork2: factor increase exponentially. That being said, I love my beanie.

WunderDuck:
There is nothing nerdier than a beanie! You might as well put a propellor on top of it. When I wear mine (all the time) I feel my :dork2: factor increase exponentially. That being said, I love my beanie.

Love it!

Can someone lend me a propeller?

And a beanie?

Can someone attach a motor to a propeller on my beanie? Think of it...diver as torpedo! What could be more fun than that?

WunderDuck:

Would you recommend a beanie for night diving at CSSP?

WunderDuck:

I was GOING to be offended, then realized I was in good company :) :)

Trout:
Would you recommend a beanie for night diving at CSSP?

Yes, especially at night because you can't see 'em coming .

And if you're diving near the plane, watch your "six". Those little suckers "stalk" you and intentionally catch you from behind!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom