Thursdays Photo ~ Shipwrecks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are a couple of shots of the Yongala off Townsville Queensland.

Bow of the Yongala

Hens & Chickens Wreck - WreckMania II

hens-and-chickens-wreck7.jpg

Wreckage from the Aeolus - North Carolina 2002

AEOLUS_WRECKAGE_3.JPG

Tried to edit this into my post above but cant :(

Anyhow ...."Hilma" again ....with our very own Bacchus in the background....to bad I didnt get him facing us instead

fb84a928.jpg

I'm sure I've posted these here before, but they are the only one I have available from work. They are posted on my Rodale's gallery. I have over 500 shots from my last trip to Truk. These are just a few. Time to go back and get some more!
These were taken with a Nikon F-100 in an Aquatica housing, 20mm lens, Fuji Provia film

Bow of the Heno II

10412_1961_1.jpg

Hold of the Rio De Janiero

10412_1961_2.jpg

Bow of the Sankisan

10412_1961_3.jpg

Bow Gun of the Fujikawa Maru

10412_1961_4.jpg

You guys are good!

Hey Rooster...where have you been? We've missed you.

Dee once bubbled...
You guys are good!

Hey Rooster...where have you been? We've missed you.

Hey Dee,
I decided to take a short break since my camera was dead. Decided to get some other things done. I actually got in several great dives sans camera. I had almost forgot how to get wet without a camera in my hands. It was a nice break. I got my camera back from Nikon this last week, so I'm going to try to get it back in the water this weekend, if I can remember how ;-}

As much as I love the pictures and taking them, it's always nice to dive without the hassle. I'll look forward to your results! :)

Hey everyone, those are Really Really cool! Does anyone have any pics fo the Coarsair (WWII Plane) that is off the SE corner of Oahu? I've been dying to see it and didn't get to dive it when I was there.

The deck of the Valiant, a private yacht that burned in the 30's and went down in Descanso Bay, Santa Catalina Island. LOA about 150 ft. Max depth ~100-110 ft depending in tide./

Dr. Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom