Thursday's Photo 12/4 - Freshwater scenes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is one I like, looking upwards...

sapphire

Two of my students surrounded by the annoying little fish. By Sunday afternoon they are in hunting for a hand out mode. Sure makes it hard to get decent pictures.
Joe

haha...You got that right! Makes you want to swat at them like gnats. Can you believe those Mexican Tetras sell for about $3 each in pet shops?

I wonder if i could get a tub full of them out the gate?

Joe

Dee-- I took my boat shawdows pictures (and all of my pictures for that matter) on my Oly D-40. I have been meaning for some time to make notes of the camera settings before I dump the pictures on to my computer. So, I can't tell you the specifics on that picture.

Also, Sapphire I really like your second shot. There are some trees submerged in the fresh water that I regularly dive in and I have been trying to get a shot a shot for some time where the point where the tree ends and the surface begins in obscured. You nailed it in your shot.

crab once bubbled...
Dee-- I took my boat shawdows pictures (and all of my pictures for that matter) on my Oly D-40. I have been meaning for some time to make notes of the camera settings before I dump the pictures on to my computer. So, I can't tell you the specifics on that picture.

Also, Sapphire I really like your second shot. There are some trees submerged in the fresh water that I regularly dive in and I have been trying to get a shot a shot for some time where the point where the tree ends and the surface begins in obscured. You nailed it in your shot.

Thanks, Crab! I really liked your boat shadows too... I love the colors in that shot :)

sapphire

1-CLEARLAKEBOAT.jpg

I like the symmetry between the row boat and it's shadow. The trees on the surface add a nice effect representitive of the Great NorthWest. :D

Wow...all these are great shots!

Who said you couldn't find clear water anywhere but the ocean or the Florida Springs???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom