Thursdays Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I am really having a hard time seeing. My mask was broken and I'm wearing my old one where the strength of the lenses is far stronger than what I need. Hope to get my mask back soon.

This little purple guy was soooo tiny, tiny...compared to the bolt he was next to.

P1014209.jpg

P1014214.jpg

Imperial Nudibranch
P1014263.jpg

P1014260.jpg

Yellowmargin Moray
P1014217.jpg

Green Sea Turtle at the Sea Tiger

P1014197.jpg

P1014195.jpg

Those are awesome shots..I really like the turtle. thanks

Thanks S65..I was taking picutres of one thing and all of a sudden someone tugs at my fin - it was my better half, he wrote me to hurry and get the turtle - he was resting in the smoke stack of the wreck. First time we ever had one there...

Magnificent pics, Lisa! You never cease to amaze me! I LOVE the one of the moray!! :D

You're KILLING me.....you're having a hard time seeing, and you STILL get great shots.....I'm trying real dang hard to like you, but you're making it increasingly difficult :D

Firefyter:
You're KILLING me.....you're having a hard time seeing, and you STILL get great shots.....I'm trying real dang hard to like you, but you're making it increasingly difficult :D

:D Then I won't mention the 100 pictures that aren't post worthy :wink:...

How about my 1000 bad shots with no mask problems :D. Enjoyed the pics.

Nice pics.
The one I like the most are the imperial nudibranch and the turtle (love the contrast with the blue)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom