Thursday night July 3rd @ Leo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did Pm Tom and explaned where I was comin from. and like his post things got out of hand. I'm over protictive of Erika, if I offended any one i am sorry and have nothin but the highest respect for Rick and the BC's and I fell Erika is in good hands. Robert

To me the best things about the Beach Crabs are:

1. They dive often, 2+ times a week. I can usually only fit a couple dives a month in, but with the BC's diving so much, some of the dives match up with my free time.

2. You don't have to worry about going with a buddy. Just show up and somebody will be willing to dive with you.

3. All levels are welcome. My first BC's dive was a year ago. I was a lot less comfortable in the water than I am now. I remember sending Rick a PM and asking if it was ok for a noob diver to show up and without a buddy. He more than welcomed me and made me feel comfortable.

4. Diving information is freely shared. It's not like some people enjoy being the "top dog" diver and letting the others know it.

5. It's all about having fun, and diving safe.

Not sure how any of that relates to this topic but just thought I'd say it.

Last edited:
Thanks Rick,
I think the Beach Crabs are a great group-- and that is in a large part due to you-- your hard work, positive attitude and dedication really make it something very special. It has been a pleasure meeting and diving with you all and I wish you nothing but the best.
-Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom