Thursday Night Dive-10/18/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Everyone is welcome to join the Beach Crabs this Thursday night for a dive at Leo Carrillo State Beach. Park on PCH, north of the park entrance. The dive will be at the little cove by Lifeguard stand #2.We will meet at 6:00pm gear up, and head in the water by 6:30pm. The time change is due to it getting darker earlier. If you can't make it until later, feel free to post the time you can make it. There usually are divers showing up later.

Make sure you have the required 3 lights, a tank light, your primary, and a back up.

This divesite is nice! There is a rocky reef extending out from the point. There are lots of crevises, nooks, and kelp to explore. The entry is usually nice, even when it is rough elsewhere.

Please RSVP in the BC's Calender for this dive.

See you there,

Rick

Hey Rick, I've missed the last two dives and and really looking forward to seeing everyone. Thanks for posting & hosting the event!

Rich

Hey Rick, is the dive Thursday or the 17?

Sorry about that. The dive is Thursday the 18th. I changed the post.

Nice catch, Rich. Thanks,

Rick

Oh no, Jeff.
I talked to alot of the divers and the general thought is Thursday is a little easier to do, because of only one day left in the work week. I am open to anything you BC's want to do, as far as schedule changes, as long as everyone agrees on it.

Rick

Back
Top Bottom